CSD&M Asia 2016 – 2nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Complex Systems Design and Management
February 24-26, 2016 – Singapore
Website – www.csdm-asia.net
Call for Papers – www.2016.csdm-asia.net/-Call-for-papers-.html
NEW DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER – AUGUST 31, 2015
Your scientific, industrial & governmental/public sector contributions could be awarded!
Designing complex industrial systems and public service infrastructures systems is a fundamental strategic challenge for all academias, industries and governments.A new discipline, centered on systems architecture & engineering has emerged in the academic environment. This discipline intends to develop scientific fundamentals, design methods and engineering tools that allow engineers to manage the increasing complexity of the technical systems they design and implement. This field is at the interface between industry, academia and government, and requires its practitioners to understand the industrial and governmental concrete contexts as well as to master a strong theoretical background. The ambition of the CSD&M Asia conference is to be the Asia-Pacific meeting of reference for the industrial, academic and governmental communities working in the design and management of complex industrial systems or public infrastructure systems.
- NEW Paper submission deadline: August 31, 2015 (instead of July 31)
- Results announcement: October 14, 2015
- Final version for publication: November 14, 2015
- Conference: February 24-26, 2016
- Best papers awards: February 26, 2016
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE & BEST PAPERS AWARD
Topics of paper submissions can be industrial, public sector issues or academic of all domains. Selected papers will be presented by their authors either in the format of a 30-minute contributed talk or as a poster during the poster workshop. The full papers (for authors selected for a 30-minute talk) or their abstracts (for authors selected for the poster workshop) will be all published in the conference proceedings edited by SpringerVerlag with an ISBN number (consult the proceedings of 1st edition: http://bit.ly/1HhS3vu), indexed in EI, ISI and referenced by DBLP. The Program Committee will award the best CSD&M Asia 2016 papers in two categories: one prize of 3600SGD for the best academic/industrial/governmental paper and one prize of 1800SGD for the best student paper (written by students in majority). For more details, please see: http://www.2016.csdm-asia.net/-Submission-.html
- Industry and governmental domains: Aeronautics & Aerospace, Defense & Security, Electronics & Robotics, Energy & Environment, Healthcare & Services, Information technology, Maritime & Logistics, Software, Transportation, Urban development and Technology & Policy;
- Scientific and technical topics: Systems fundamentals, Systems modelling, Systems architecture, Systems engineering, Industrial projects, Systems metrics, Systems quality and Systemic tools;
- Types of systems: Embedded systems, Transportation systems, Software systems, Information systems, Systems of systems, artificial eco-systems, Financial systems and Public infrastructures systems.
WEBSITE & CONTACT
- More information can be found on the conference website: http://www.2016.csdm-asia.net/
- For any question, please email to: email@example.com
SURBANA, SEMBCORP, Thales Solutions Asia, DSO, Accenture Technology Labs Beijing, SUTD, and others to come…